A fire hit a restaurant on Pipa beach, in Tibau do Sul, in the early hours of this Saturday (1) during the New Year celebrations.
The case was confirmed by the Rio Grande do Norte Fire Department. Nobody was hurt.
According to the corporation, the occurrence was recorded around 12:10 am. In images recorded by witnesses, it is possible to see that fireworks were still being launched in celebration of the new year, when the calls began to spread.
Fire hits a restaurant in Praia da Pipa, RN
According to firefighters, the fireworks themselves would have been the cause of the start of the fire, which reached the thatched roof of the establishment.
Despite this, the affected restaurant informed through its social networks that the flames did not reach the structure of the establishment, which is “unharmed”.
Fire hits a restaurant during the turn of the year in Pipa — Photo: Reproduction