It was not a quiet night in the capital. A firecracker fired under a block of flats in Gocław, Warsaw, caused a fire on the balcony and the apartment. A similar situation took place in Targówek. In Białołęka, the shed burned down and the gas tank for heating.
Tragedy after playing with fireworks. The 12-year-old is dead
A 12-year-old boy died from injuries in a firework explosion in Haaksbergen in the eastern Netherlands. Second child…
During the New Year’s Eve in Warsaw, fireworks started fires in three places.
New Year’s Eve: flats burned down from firecrackers
The owners of the apartment in Gocław at ul. Yugoslav. A firecracker fell on their balcony, which someone fired on the sidewalk under the block. The place has been destroyed. The owner is looking for those responsible for this event.
“Thank you to the person who burnt our apartment down. I am looking for people who saw who fired this firecracker, “wrote the owner of a destroyed apartment in Gocław on Facebook.
The owner of the apartment found out about the fire from recordings on social media. He also posted photos and a video showing a burnt balcony and sooty walls in the apartment. The balcony window was also damaged.
The event was confirmed by firefighters from the Warsaw headquarters.
The police are explaining the matter
As reported by asp. staff. Łukasz Płaskociński from the Warsaw State Fire Service “there was a balcony fire in Gocław. The same situation took place in Targówek. In Białołęka, there was a shed in front of the building and a gas tank for heating ”. “The police are explaining the causes of the fires,” he added.
See also: “Sylwester Marzeń” unbeatable. Over 8.1 million viewers enjoyed TVP
PAP, portal tvp.info
New Year’s Eve