Man killed on New Year’s Eve in a fire because he fell asleep with a lit cigarette

Man killed on New Year’s Eve in a fire because he fell asleep with a lit cigarette
Man killed on New Year’s Eve in a fire because he fell asleep with a lit cigarette

A 55-year-old man died on New Year’s Eve, in a fire that engulfed his house, the Inspectorate for Emergency Situations (ISU) Suceava announced. The fire broke out because the man fell asleep with a lit cigarette.

According to the spokesperson of ISU Suceava, Alin Găleata, the fire in which the 55-year-old man died was reported around 3.00 am, at a house in Fălticeni, on Pictor Aurel Băieşu Street. Military firefighters intervened on the spot with two fire trucks.

When the fire crews arrived, the fire was widespread on the ground floor, the house being on the ground floor.

After the fire was located, military firefighters found the owner’s charred body inside the house.

According to the source quoted by Agerpres, the fire most likely broke out from the embers of an unquenchable cigarette, and it is possible that the owner fell asleep with the lit cigarette.

Editor : A.A.

Source

Man killed Years Eve fire fell asleep lit cigarette

 
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
 

PREV Voted best fut7 player in Brazil shows skill with pen repertoire; watch | football
NEXT When will the digital version of the zloty appear in Poland? “Creating a digital national currency is a matter of one or two years”