Fireworks fires, serious accidents, carbon monoxide poisoning: firefighters are not bored on New Year’s Eve

Fireworks fires, serious accidents, carbon monoxide poisoning: firefighters are not bored on New Year’s Eve
Fireworks fires, serious accidents, carbon monoxide poisoning: firefighters are not bored on New Year’s Eve

The firefighters were not bored on New Year’s Eve either, there were several fires, accidents and carbon monoxide poisoning on the last day of the year, and of course the fires caused by the fireworks did not go away, the National Disaster Management Directorate said on Saturday morning.

As it was written: on New Year’s Day, 133 cases required firefighting intervention. Firefighters marched on 52 fires and 81 accidents requiring technical rescue. Firefighters intervened seventeen times due to fireworks. Remains of fireworks at four sites and their surroundings burned in public areas. Firefighters were alerted in five cases due to burning trees, bushes and thuja. Trash cans and rubbish bins burned in five places, a car caught fire, and two terrified and escaped dogs were rescued by firefighters.

At night, a car parked in the yard of a family house in Mezőomárom, which had to be put out by firefighters, caught fire due to fireworks.

The amber rising on the wall of the house in Budapest was ignited by fireworks in the 15th century. district. A II. a tree standing in the yard of a condominium in the district, three thuja in a garden in Csorna, a bush in a parking lot in Kecskemét, and a dry Avar in Nagykőrös on two square meters from the fireworks.

A XV. In the district, in Csobánka, in Sopron, in Szeged and in Balatonfüred, rubbish bins and larger waste bins were burned. Firefighters everywhere quickly curbed the flames so the fire could not spread to the surrounding cars.

In the 3rd and 10th districts of Csepel and Mosonmagyaróvár, the remains of boxed fireworks and their surroundings burned down.

A large dog was found on a fence in Őrbottyán at half past eleven. Firefighters freed him with hand tools and handed them over to their owner. First, at six o’clock in the morning, firefighters rescued a dog in a manhole in Biharkeresztes.

Firefighters were called not only because of fireworks: a gas cylinder exploded at dawn on New Year’s Eve, around three o’clock at a family house in Katymár, on Subotica Street. A man was lifted out of the rubble by firefighters. The building became uninhabitable.

Uniforms have been called to several locations on suspicion of carbon monoxide poisoning. At five in the afternoon, firefighters in a house in Pécs detected a high concentration of toxic gas. There were three of them wrong here. In Nyírbogdány and in Szeged and Gávavencsellő, one person became ill due to carbon monoxide.

Firefighters have also been alerted to several serious traffic accidents. They worked in a fatal train accident in Bágyogszovát and Döbrököz. In Budapest, a deadly wading took place on the line of the two metro lines, Kossuth Square, and the deceased was lifted out of the platform and the train by firefighters.

 
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
 

PREV Tondela beat Moreirense with a goal in the 90+11 minutes
NEXT Polish OSCE Presidency. Zbigniew Rau: the main idea is to ease civilians