Breaking news

Borderless tragedy – A 92-year-old man died on New Year’s Eve after his sleeping bed caught fire – Realitatea.NET

Borderless tragedy – A 92-year-old man died on New Year’s Eve after his sleeping bed caught fire – Realitatea.NET
Borderless tragedy – A 92-year-old man died on New Year’s Eve after his sleeping bed caught fire – Realitatea.NET
  1. Borderless Tragedy – 92-Year-Old Man Died on New Year’s Eve After Fire in BedRealitatea.NET
  2. Neamț: An old man died on New Year’s Eve, after the bed he was sleeping in caught fireG4Media.ro
  3. Tragedy at midnight, on New Year’s Eve, in Neamț! A man died after his house caught fireStiri-Neamt.ro
  4. Neamţ: A 92-year-old man died on New Year’s Eve, after his sleeping bed caught fireSTIRILEPROTV.RO
  5. VIDEO / PHOTO // A man from Fălticeni died on New Year’s Eve in a fire that engulfed his house. Most likely, he had fallen asleep with his cigarette lit.NewsBucovina
  6. See the Google News in detail view

Source

Borderless tragedy #92yearold man died Years Eve sleeping bed caught fire RealitateaNET

 
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
 

PREV PiS loses support, gains KO
NEXT Today the country is weaker than in 2015